Thursday, April 9, 2015

11 fun facts and the Liebster Award



Liebster Award Nomination!

Thank you so much Kim Petersen from The Thirty Something Life Blog for nominating me for the Liebster Award!  Here's how it works:

1. Link back and thank the person who nominated you.
2. List 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs/bloggers who have 200 followers or less and give them 11 questions of your choice.
5. Notify your nominees and give them a link back to your post!



11 facts about me:
1. I am 20 years old
2. I am new to blogging but I absolutely love it
3. I am currently in school for business management but want to switch to fashion merchandising.
4. My favorite color is purple
5. I have two tattoos and I still want one or two more
6. 2014 was probably the worst year I've ever experienced because I lost so much
7. I have an amazing boyfriend Dustin who pushed me into starting my own blog
8. I am a very creative person
9. I love lazy days, but I also love to be outside and explore
10. I would love to travel all the time. I think you make the best memories when you're traveling
11. I am obsessed with the Eiffel Tower.


Questions:
via The Thirty Something Life

1. Do you keep a diary/journal?
Yes I do! It's paris themed and I love it! my whole life is in there
2.What are you grateful for? 
My family.  I don't give them enough respect, but I honestly don't know where I would be without their knowledge, guidance, and love.
3. What's something you find challenging? 
Trying to please everyone
4.  Do you consider yourself brave?
hmm yes and no. I guess it depends on the situation
5. What would you buy if you won the lottery?
probably different electronics.  I'd want to save the money :P
6. Are you an organized person?
I can be very organized.  It all depends on the situation, but my room...not so much. everything else i'd say I'm very organized
7. Who inspires you?
My mom.  we don't see eye to eye most of the time, but she's very smart and I learn a lot from her.
8. What motivates you?
when I know I'm doing a good job at something
9. How did you come up with your blog name?
Gina is my first name and Marie is my middle name.  I was tired of always saying my first and last name and I love the sound of Gina Marie so I went with that :)
10.  What's one hobby you have? 
Being crafty! or snowboarding
11. If you were an emoticon, which one would you be?













Nominees:
Emma
Farihah
Linda
Maria
Samantha
Dana
Lauren
Laura
Katie
Caitlin
Elisabeth


My questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What's one thing you can't live without?
3. Meaning behind your blog name?
4. One thing that makes you happy?
5. What's your favorite blog post you've ever written?
6. What are some hobbies you have?
7. Where would you want to travel right now?
8. What is your dream job?
9.  Early bird or night owl?
10. What's your favorite snack?
11. Who is your role model?


xoxo
-GinaMarie-

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award!
    x,Abril
    ps: I'm hosting a free advertising giveaway you may be interested.

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ive just answered your questions! thank you so much :) http://cutiepiefrizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou :) I've just answerd the questions :) https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5109003487180298216#editor/target=post;postID=4529336379050606561;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname

    ReplyDelete