Sunday, April 5, 2015

TMI Tag :)


Hello lovely people!

I decided to do the TMI (too much information) tag for you guys because...why not!
Hope you enjoy :)


1: What are you wearing?
I am just wearing dark wash skinny jeans from Hollister (love them!) with a nice peach colored blouse because it's Easter Sunday today.  :) I have to wear a nice festive color on Easter! 

2: Ever been in love?
Of course! I am right now to my wonderful boyfriend Dustin :)

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes.  I think any breakup would be terrible to an extent.  I don't see how anyone would like  going through that?  But that's in the past now :)
 
4: How tall are you?
I am 5 feet 6 inches tall.  Short torso, LONG legs haha

5: How much do you weigh?
I weigh a whopping 110 pounds.. TMI, I know lol

6: Any tattoos?
YES! I have two at the moment, and still want one or two more. 

Close to my heart <3
A message I always want to remember

7: Any piercings?
Just my ears. One time. Plain and simple :)

8: OTP ( One True Pair)?
Oh gosh...Well my first one has to be Ross and Rachel on friends...I mean come on!  And also Tommy and Lindy on Eye Candy! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 and of course me and my boyfriend :)

9: Favorite show?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S!  Love Love Love that show!  I remember years ago, I would always watch the random episodes they would play on TV.  I can't even remember when I got into it and I honestly don't know how I got hooked on this show, but I finally got the full set and watched it start to finish two summers ago and bawled my eyes out when it ended.  I was obsessed with Pretty Little Liars before, and currently The Walking Dead, but Friends is my all time favorite show. 

10: Favorite bands?
I'm not huge into bands, but my favorite singer is Taylor Swift.  I am in love with Alex and Sierra from The X-Factor, and I also like Fifth Harmony because they are sassy young ladies! 

11: Something you miss?
My beautiful, amazing, wonderful dog Yukon :/  He was my first and only pet and he was my best friend.  We had to put him down last year due to cancer.  Not a day goes by when I don't think about my little man. <3

12: Favorite song?
Currently, it's Blank Space by Taylor Swift.  I am also loving Fight Song by Rachel Platten :)

13: How old are you?
I am 20 years old and will be 21 on August 29th :) whoop whoop!

14: Zodiac sign?
Virgo

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Loyalty and Trust

16: Favorite Quote?
"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi

17: Favorite actor/actress?
Dang that's tough.  I love Kristen Wiig because she is hilarious.  Jennifer Aniston is a great actress too.  Jennifer Lawrence and Robert Downey Jr. 

18: Favorite color?
Purple! duh

19: Loud music or soft?
That depends on my mood.  I love blasting the radio when I drive so I can sing along to music or if I have headphones in, I like it more loud.  But if I don't feel good or have a headache, i'll want it soft.  

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
My bed

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Well it depends..I could totally shower in 5 minutes if I have to but...I'm also lazy and I love the hot water so I take as long as I possibly can because I don't like being cold. 

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Honestly, I can get ready in 10 minutes if I'm running late.  Which is majority of the time, but I shower at night so that's not counting a shower.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Never

24: Turn on?
Blue eyes, clear skin, nice teeth, and when Dustin calls me cutie :) 

25: Turn off?
Being cocky or rude

26: The reason I made a blog?
I've thought about this for years.  People would always tell me writing was a stronger subject of mine, and I do enjoy writing a lot.  I finally just stopped thinking about it and made a blog basically about my life.  It's still new, but I have so many ideas for it and I would love the support from others! :) 

27: Fears?
Everything.  Not even kidding.  I can find a fear in anything.  It's pretty annoying. 

28: Last thing that made you cry?
I think after a very stressful night at work (I'm a waitress btw).  I just overthink things and dwell on mistakes I make and give myself a very very hard time.  

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning :)

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
Well my first name is Gina and my middle name is Marie and I was just so bored of my first and last name so I thought of switching it up.  I love having Marie as a middle name and I like the sound of Gina Marie :) 

31: Last book you read?
The Fault in Our Stars <3 I read that in one day while camping. 

32: The book you're currently reading?
None ;( I literally have a list of 15 books to read, but I just can't find time during school.

33: Last show you watched?
The Walking Dead

34: Last person you talked to?
My momma!

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My best friend Nikki who I call my sister :)

36: Favorite food?
Caesar salad. Chicken. Noodles. Pizza. Fries. This could go on forever...

37: Place you want to visit?
PARIS! and ITALY! but Paris first because of the Eiffel Tower. and basically everywhere else..I want to travel!

38: Last place you were?
My kitchen, where else..lol

39: Do you have a crush?
Totally! On my boyfriend

40: Last time you kissed someone?
This morning :)

41: Last time you were insulted?
I honestly don't know..

42: Favorite flavor of candy?
Chocolate, hands down!

43: What instruments do you play?
I played the guitar for a little bit, piano for 3 years and the violin for 6 years.

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
I'm actually not a big fan of jewelry but i'd have to say a heart necklace from my grandma and a necklace from Dustin that says 'thank you for being beside me'.

45: Last sport you played?
Track...that's a sport. Or softball haha

46: Last song you sang?
Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer 

47: Favorite chat up line?
Hey... ;)

48: Have you ever used it?
Of course

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
10 minutes ago

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who reads this! :) It's fun




Thanks guys! See ya next time!

xoxo
-GinaMarie-

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just nominated you for a Liebster Award. Here's the link : http://www.thethirtysomethinglife.com/2015/04/11-fun-facts-and-liebster-award.html
    XO - Kim

    ReplyDelete