Friday, March 13, 2015

MacBook Air!

Hey there!

So I have wanted a MacBook laptop for years now, and finally for Christmas this year, I got one!  I was using an old HP Pavilion laptop I got free from my Uncle.  It was fine because I wanted to have my own laptop, and it was free.  After awhile, it became very slow, and it was just infested with ads and viruses I couldn’t take it anymore.  Sometimes it would take me 20 or so minutes to turn the computer on, and it would beep at me quite loudly if I pressed any buttons.  I was getting so frustrated! And trying to carry that big hunk of junk with me everyday to school would kill my back.  So I was definitely ready for a Mac!  At the time, I really couldn’t decide if I wanted the new MacBook Pro with retina display or the MacBook Air.  I am a very indecisive person, so it took me awhile to decide. 
The MacBook Pro with retina display was more expensive, but it had more storage and the display was obviously going to be better than the Air.  For some reason, I was drawn to the design of the MacBook Air.  I loved how thin it was, it had a little less storage, but the battery life was better which is a huge plus for me!  My old laptop couldn’t last 10 minutes without being on the charger.  So it was up until my parents and I were at best buy ready to buy the laptop that I chose to get the MacBook Air!




I absolutely LOVE it!! I never knew I could love a laptop so much! Haha I got the 13.3’’ size, and it is just so thin, lightweight, and perfect.  Some people get worried about how thin the Air is, but it’s amazing.  It doesn’t hurt my back when I carry it with me all day around school. 


Of course I had to customize it a little bit since my favorite color is purple 







Purple Case :)


Purple carrying case!


If any one out there is thinking about getting a MacBook, do it!  Yes they are pretty expensive, but they are completely 100% worth it.  I've had no problems with mine so far, and I always seem to have problems with electronics!  I love the MacBook Air and everything about it so this has to be under my favorites.


Thanks guys! 
xoxo
-GinaMarie- 

No comments:

Post a Comment