Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Meeting Alex and Sierra


Meet and Greet!! 
Over the weekend, Dustin and I had a mini vacation and went to see an Illusionist show, did some shopping at the Mall of America, and then saw Alex and Sierra in concert!! We bought VIP tickets which meant we got to meet them, get pictures, and talk with them!  :D It was just so crazy being right next to them and having a legit conversation with them when I watched their journey on the X-Factor a few years ago.  They are the sweetest people ever, and they are hilarious too :)  This was one of my favorite concerts even though they are not that big right now.  They can put on a show.

Covering I will survive by Gloria Gaynor :) Amazing!

If you aren't familiar with Alex and Sierra, go check them out!! They are seriously amazing! This was definitely an experience I will never forget.  

I have to thank Dustin for this because it was my Christmas present from him :) So he made all this happen and I couldn't be more thankful!  Dustin is making a pretty awesome video of our little road trip, so you should go subscribe to his youtube channel here and check out the video! 

And of course I had to model my new shirt :)

This was an incredible weekend, and I can't wait to do more trips with Dustin! Thanks guys, see ya next time!

xoxo
-GinaMarie-

No comments:

Post a Comment