Friday, April 10, 2015

Sephora, Ulta, & Aerie HAUL



Hello lovely people!



I recently went on a mini vacation with Dustin to Minneapolis MN, and you have to visit the Mall of America when you go there.  You just have to, and of course I did some shopping so I thought i'd make a haul of what I bought! :)  I love watching hauls on youtube, so I hope you enjoy this post!











Alright, so maybe some of you know that the mall of america is huge and has too many stores to count, its just that big.  I am quite shocked at myself for not buying that much, as this haul is only from three different stores haha but I will start out with Sephora because I was most excited for this store.


                                                                                                                              

1.











The first thing I got from Sephora was the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in the color Sin.  I was actually watching Lauren Elizabeth do a haul on youtube, and she mentioned this primer so I was very excited to try it out.  This primer has a simple sheer look to it, so it acts as a primer, but also looks like you have some eyeshadow on which is awesome! It's like two in one :)













2.
















The second thing I bought from Sephora is the GLAMGLOW Thirstymud hydrating treatment.  The 1.7 oz container is $69.00 so I bought the 0.5 oz one to test out which is $19.00.  As you can see, it has more of a dark cream color too it. I am liking it so far!  I hate looking in the mirror and seeing my skin dry and not hydrated.  I just rub this all over my face, you don't need that much because it is more thick, and it's been making my skin look soft and hydrated!





3.















The last thing I bought from Sephora was the new Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette by Becca.  I have been very excited to try this out and experiment with it.  I really want to change up my makeup routine and try new things, and I've been very interested in contouring and highlighting my face.  I have all this makeup that I never use.  Honestly, I use like 5 things everyday and it's time for a change, so I can't wait to try this out! 
























lets move on to Ulta!















1.

The first thing I bought from Ulta is these two Shampoos.  I have a lot of hair and I go through shampoo like crazy.  Conditioner can last me awhile so I thought I'd try out two different shampoos. The first one is weightless hydration coconut water shampoo.  This one is suppose to help with dry, parched hair and make it silky and shiny.  The second one is quenched sea mineral moisture shampoo.  Again, this helps dry brittle hair transform into soft perfection.  I am excited to try these out :)




2.




The next thing I bought is the new Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser.  So I am only 20 years old, why on earth would I have dark circles?? Probably because I don't get enough sleep and I'm terrible at taking off my makeup every night (I know I know)  So yes, I have dark circles under my eyes, and maybe it looks worse in my eyes than what others see, but it bothers me!  So I thought it was time to actually go out and buy a product that is made for dark circles and I came across this.  I even looked up reviews, and they were all pretty darn positive.  I've been using it for a few days and I do see a difference.  I got the light shade because you want a shade that is lighter than your actual foundation so it brightens up under your eyes (hence dark circle eraser :P)   






3. 




This is the Revlon all day wear liquid eyeliner.  I have been getting very annoyed with my eyeliner, and I could never find one that I liked and worked well.  I have blue eyes, and ever since I started wearing makeup, my mom made me wear brown and not black...now I'm hooked on brown.  I think it looks better with my skin and eye color instead of a bold black color on my face.  I am really loving this eye liner though.  I need to wipe some off when I take the applicator out because there is already so much on it, and it creates a nice line that stays on ALL DAY! I love it!









4.





Ok so I splurged and got a second eyeliner, because why not.  This is the Palladio liquid eyeliner.  I want to test them out to see which one I like better.  I used this once already and it's nice, but I want to use it a few more times to get a better opinion. 












5.




And lastly from Ulta, I got the Sally Hansen miracle Gel nail polish with the top coat. The color I got is 'all chalked up' and it's just a very subtle and light purple color.  I just had the acrylic fake nails taken off, so my nails aren't in the best condition right now, but I put it on and I do love it. It hasn't chipped yet, and that is my biggest thing with nail polish!













Now for Aerie :)



















Aerie recently closed in my mall which is just devastating ;(  so now it's a perfect excuse to buy stuff there at the mall of america!  Of course I had to buy 7 undies for $26.50.  That is the best deal ever!!!  You can never have too many pairs of Aerie undies :)  and then I really wanted to get a bralette because I've never had one before and you can create a lot of cute outfits with one.  So I saw this black one at Aerie and fell in love!  You can't really tell in the picture, but it just has a very nice texture and pattern to it.  












Alright, that's it!  I hope you enjoyed this haul, and let me know if any of you have done or will do a haul because I love them! :)

Thanks guys! See ya next time!

xoxo
-GinaMarie-









7 comments:

  1. glamglow treatments are awesome i received on my ipsy the glamglo mug for the eyes and it si amazing, im addicted.
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! Yeah I'm really loving the one I bought and would like to try out the other products they have :)

      Delete
  2. Glamglow is so nice! A bit pricey, but worth it!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are pretty pricey, but i'm loving it so far! :)

      Delete
  3. I love that Urban Decay primer! I'd love to try more stuff from Sephora but we don't have one here :(

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! and Sephora is fairly new in my mall, and I'm loving it! :) wish you had one around you!

      Delete