Saturday, April 25, 2015

Would You Rather Tag: Beauty Edition :)

Hello lovely people!

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but i've been MIA for awhile and I hate it!  I have two more weeks of school, then it's final week.  Everything has been happening all at once, and I just had no time for anything.  But I'm back right now, and I'm so happy!! Since it's been awhile, I thought I'd do a fun would you rather tag: beauty edition.  I got this amazing idea from Kim's The Thirty Something Life Blog and I really wanted to do it :)  So let's just get right into it!

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or all of your palettes and eyeshadows? 
    Palettes and eyeshadows because I need my makeup and I can live without eyeshadow!!

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? 
   Never be able to cut it again because my hair only grows to one length and stops anyways.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
   A coral cheek. I'm not a big fan of pink

4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

   Clothes!! You can never have too many clothes :) plus I have enough makeup to last me my entire life haha

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

   Probably lipstick as eyeliner

6. Would you rather only shop at Sephora or MAC?

   Sephora for sure! Love that store

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

   One lip color for the rest of my life because I love wearing different eyeshadow, but I rarely put anything on my lips except for Chapstick.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

   I do love summer clothes, but I hate being cold so I'd say winter clothes in summer

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

   Bright nails will brighten your mood! :)

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

   I wouldn't say Chapstick is my favorite lip product, but I actually need it because my lips are very sensitive so I couldn't live without Chapstick.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?

   Messy bun because I do that anyways!

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

   Never wear lipgloss.  I don't wear lipgloss now, but I need my nails painted lol

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

   This is like a lose lose situation.  I'd look terrible with no eyebrows, and I'd look terrible with sharpie drawn eyebrows.  I guess I would go with no eyebrows.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? 

   Nail polish for sure! As much as I love nail polish,  I need my makeup!





Alright, well there was my Would You Rather Tag: Beauty Edition!! I hope you liked it, and I'd love to read your posts if you decide to do this tag as well :)  I really hope I can find some time now to start blogging more frequently because I enjoy doing it! 

Thanks again!

xoxo
-GinaMarie-

7 comments:

  1. Love your answers Gina! Glad your back and good luck with your Finals! XO - Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny answers :) Enjoyed the post. Probably going to do a rather be tag also.. You inspired me
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha glad to hear that!! :) I'd love to read it when it's posted!

      Delete
  3. haha this is such a cool post :D definitely some hard descisions here :D

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading your blog posts for quite a while now and I totally fell in love with your blog! *~* I like the way you write and the topics :) Very interesting! Kepp uo the great work, I'm a fan! xoxo Ana

    www.the-secret-life-of-ana-g.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete