Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pinteresting

Hola Beauties! 

If you didn't know already...I love Pinterest.  I could sit on there for days and just Pin different things to the many boards I have.  Since this blog is still pretty new to me, I wanted to try something else with it.  Add more to it and not just write about things all the time (even though that's what a blog is...hehe)  

Anyways, I enjoy watching tutorials and reviews on different things because I find it helpful for me.  If I'm going to buy something online, I will read many reviews from others to make sure the object I'm buying is good and legit.  If I want to bake something, I would love to hear feedback from others who have already tried it and/or tips they have.  So I thought, why not put that in my blog.  Combine my love for pinterest and all the interesting things I find on there and make it PINTERESTING!  

For this page in my blog, I will find any interesting thing on pinterest and write a tutorial for you guys.  It could involve DIYs, cooking, recipes, etc.  Whatever I find interesting on Pinterest, and want to try and recreate, I'll blog the experience and hopefully this could be entertaining and helpful to some people.  I am very excited about this, and I hope you guys are too! :) I love trying new recipes and DIYs so this should be fun! You can also comment down below any suggestions you'd like me to try out and blog about it.  I will gladly try it :) Stay tuned for my first Pinteresting post!

Thanks guys! See ya next time

xoxo
-GinaMarie-

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Can't wait to see your pinterest posts! Sounds like such a good idea! Earned a follower on bloglovin'! ;) xx

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/gemma-plumb-13470899

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I'm pretty addicted to Pinterest too :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! with school and work, I don't have a lot of time to do this right now, but I can't wait to start asap :) thanks for the comment!

      Delete