Monday, March 23, 2015

New Venus Swirl Razor


 Hello everyone!  So we have been getting some pretty nice weather here in Duluth, and I knew it was time to shave my legs again so I could wear cute skirts, dresses, and carpi without worrying about how my legs looked.  I was at my boyfriend’s house the other night, and I just happened to look down at my legs and realized I did not do a good job shaving.  My razor just did not want to work apparently so that’s when it occurred to me that I need a new one.  I have been seeing the new Venus swirl razor out in stores and kept walking past in, not wanting to spend $10.00 on a razor.  Finally one day I just decided to try it out.  I went to my local Target store and picked it up.  That night I used it for the first time and oh my gosh its amazing!  It is completely worth the money. 
I am always nervous using a new razor for the first time because they start off more sharp, but it was perfect.  Extremely smooth on your skin and that ball in the middle swerves back and forth to easily go over your legs.  I know this is just a razor, but I thought id give a review in case anyone out there is skeptical like I was.  I’m thinking about going back to get the shaving cream displayed with the razor, because shaving cream is so much better than soap.  One little thing I don’t like is that its not really meant for your armpits.  It’s just took big and didn’t really work that best, so I think I’ll still use a smaller razor for that, but the swirl razor is still 100% worth it for your legs.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
-GinaMarie-
      

No comments:

Post a Comment