Monday, March 2, 2015

Alex and Sierra

Hey There!


34 days until I get to meet these amazing people!!



For anyone who doesn't know, this is Alex and Sierra. They are an amazing couple who were on The X-Factor together two seasons ago, and they WON!! :)  Thanks to my amazing boyfriend who bought us VIP tickets to see their show this March, we get to meet them in an ice cream social before the show!! I am so excited I just had to add this as my very first friday favorites :) 


I absolutely love their music!  They are so unique and just incredible singers!  I would definitely recommend checking them out on youtube or listen to their new album, It's About Us!  You will love them, how can you not!?    
   




Thanks again guys, and I'll see ya next time! :)

xoxo
-GinaMarie-

No comments:

Post a Comment