Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Eye Candy Obsession!

The Cast!



So I am pretty much obsessed with the new MTV show, Eye Candy.  I have been a huge fan of Victoria Justice for a while now, and she was the main reason why I wanted to see this show because she plays the main character Lindy and oh my gosh, it’s intense!  I watched the first episode because I was extremely curious, and it freaked me out.  If anyone doesn’t know what this show is about, a brief definition is that there is a serial killer in New York searching for the perfect woman on a dating website. He dates them, and then kills them because they weren’t “perfect”.  Lindy (victoria) was put up on the website by her friends, and now the killer is after her because he finds her perfect. Lindy is also working with the cyber crimes unit to help catch the killer and she has one extremely hot detective she works with ;) It’s creepy, dark, sexy, and exciting all in one, and I can’t stop watching it!  It creeps me out every Monday when I watch the new episode, but I have to see what happens! And girls come one…just look at him.


Casey Deidrick(;
Who doesn’t love that? But honestly, I hate being scared, or watching scary movies, but this show is exciting.  There is only two more episodes left in season one and I am bummed!  I just want to sit and watch never ending episodes.  If you have nothing else to do, or are looking for something new to watch, I recommend Eye Candy.  You can watch all the episodes for free at MTV.com.  Let me know what you think! 

xoxo
-GinaMarie-

No comments:

Post a Comment