Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Eye Candy Season Finale Recap

SPOILER ALERT



The Eye Candy Season Finale…oh my gosh what?!?!

I don’t even know where to begin??  Well it’s safe to say that the finale left us all with our jaws dropped wondering what the heck happened.  My heart was literally pounding before the finale even started.  I was tweeting the whole time while watching the finale; it was just unbelievable.  Sooooo….Jake is the killer after all.  WHAT?? Sweet Jake who was so loving and caring with that beautiful (fake) accent??
  


I mean I’m glad he’s out of the picture for Lindy because she belongs with Tommy.  #Tindy4ever
I mean come on!! Look at them! <3 <3 <3 Perfect!! 


  
I was shocked, completely shocked.  I cannot believe Jake was behind everything that happened! Or so we think..??  What if he isn’t the only killer? What if he works with someone else, and it just wont end? Oh gosh! I hope Jake was the only killer and they put an end to him or lock him up forever and the show continues with Lindy finding her sister.  And tommy, can’t forget about tommy!

I just don’t understand the last part about Sara.  Possibly faking her own kidnapping…for what?? Wanting to keep Lindy safe? So many questions!! So little answers! I read an article online earlier about how we would get a lot more answers to Sara’s kidnapping in Season 2 and it could be connected to their father.  What?? I was very skeptical about this show at first.  The only reason I gave it a chance was because of Victoria Justice.  Every episode freaked me out, but I had to see what happened next.  There NEEDS to be a Season 2.  I don’t know what i'll do if they cancel this show after one season.  I want to know what happens!!

This was an amazing first season.  I absolutely loved it, the cast was amazing, and the show was incredible.  I love mystery, cliffhangers, and of course romance, so this show had it all.  Even though it creeps me out and frustrates me not knowing what will happen next, I loved every episode and I’m just waiting for the confirmation of Season 2!! If you want to rant about this finale or season 1 of Eye Candy, you’re more than welcome to comment down below.  I will gladly talk about it because it’s still so crazy! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
-GinaMarie-

No comments:

Post a Comment