Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Take me back

Hey There!

Take me back to Mexico!

It has been over a year now since I took a week long trip to Mexico with my best friend, and it's all I can think about.  This was by far the biggest and most memorable trip I have ever taken in my life so far.  

I want to go back so bad!

As you know, I am from Duluth, Minnesota and it's winter right now.  I traveled to Mexico back in November of 2013, so you can only imagine my excitment to get out of the cold weather!  I went to the Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe Resort in The Riviera Maya Mexico and it was incredible!  

The resort!

We flew into Cancun then took a shuttle roughly 35 minutes to our all inclusive resort.  If anyone is thinking about taking a trip, I would highly recommend an all inclusive resort in Mexico.  This specific resort was huge! It would take you hours to walk around the entire resort.  There is so much to do inside of it, plus you have endless choices for excursions.  Excursions are little trips you can take outside of the resort.  For example, me and my friend did a dolphin excursion so we went to go swim with dolphins :)  One of my favorite memories from Mexico.   

Such an amazing experience!

It was a great time to just relax and lay out by the ocean, and let me tell you that swimming in the ocean is simply amazing.



  The hotel we stayed in was pretty amazing too.  I believe we stayed in one of the newest hotels in the resort and your basically inside and outside at the same time.  It's crazy! 

This was the view right outside our room!

Taking nice long walks around the resort was great too! :) 





 And you can't go to Mexico without a specific swimsuit dedicated to the trip!

Doesn't it just scream Mexico??

Alright, well thats all I have to say about my trip to Mexico.  It was absolutely amazing and I will definitely plan to go back in the future!

Thanks again, and stick around for more! :)
xoxo
-GinaMarie-


No comments:

Post a Comment